Monday, February 8, 2010

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." dats how my father is . . . . ! !


I sit and look back to how far I can remember,

And you are always there next to me.

Each and everyday you were helping me grow up,

And making me be the best that I can be.

Your love was forever strong,

Your cuddles forever tight.

Everyday since I was born,

Your love was always in sight.

I will always be your Baby Girl,

And you will always be my Dad.

I know I will always be the luckiest,

To have the best Dad any girl could have had.

My Daddy I love you with all my heart,

Much more than I ever say.

You are my world, my everything,Each and Every day.

i lovvveeeeeeu so vry much..get well soon..ur chappu missin u a lotttt....cm bk hme..u r my strength..my weakness..my life..my breathe...u r evrything fr me...lotsa luv n care :)

will mk u read all dis 2mrw..insha Allah

3 Comments:

Blogger Naqvee said...

this is a lovely tribute any girl can ever give to her dada.. Insha Allah he'll feel better with each passing day.. My prayers and love are all with you and your family!

{{{{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}}}

♥ Naqvee ♥

9/2/10 1:35 AM  
Blogger Sarwer J. said...

thnx for ur wishes..i pray for his speedier recovery. tc gal

10/2/10 4:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful expression of words..you have all his love and support for your life...:)

15/3/11 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home